top of page

Electoral Roll

The Electoral Roll is the Anglican name for the list of the members of our Church. If you're a member of the Wadsley Church Family, then we'd love for you to be on our electoral roll. 

Being on the electoral roll allows you to vote at our annual meeting (the APCM) and stand to become part of our PCC (part of the leadership strutcutue of the church). 

To join the electoral roll, you need to be baptised and aged 16 or over. You also need to live in the parish or have been attending services at Wadsley regularly for at least 6 months. 

If you're unsure that you live in our Parish, you can see the exact boundaries here.

bottom of page